At Ajax Securities, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We believe it is important to let you know about the data that we collect and how we will use it.
The Laws and Regulations
The laws that govern personal data in the UK are:
The Data Protection Act (1998)
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
The independent authority that upholds information rights in the public interest in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office (the “ICO”).
Further information can be found at https://ico.org.uk.
Our registered company address and contact information:
AJAX SECURITIES LTD.
79 College Road
telephone: +44(0)20 3586 4075
Information you give us
You may give us information by filling out one of our contact forms, free estimate, signing up to join our mailing list or applying for a job at Ajax Securities Ltd. This information may be personal, commercial or related to your employment history. We may also collect information from you because we have a legal reason to do so (allowed by law or under contract), or because you have consented for us to do so for a specific purpose.
Information we collect about you
Information we receive external providers
We may receive information about you if you submit your application form/information to us via any third party websites (such as recruitment platforms we advertise our vacancies with). Each of these third parties will collect your consent for that information to be shared with us.
How do we use your information?
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information (this will be in accordance with the guidelines laid out by the GDPR.) is to help Ajax Securities understand more about how our web site is used, to improve our website and for the purpose of the following:
* provide secure, smooth, efficient and customized experience;
* provide our core services and customer support;
* deliver targeted marketing, service update notices and promotional offers depending on the interest shown;
* contact you directly by a voice call, text message (SMS) or email;
* compare information for accuracy and/or verify it with third parties (especially when considering employing you and verifying the personal data).
In the case of our online publications available through subscription, your personal information may be used to enable us to verify you are a subscriber and to deliver the online publication to you.
Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive further information about our products and those of our affiliates and partners, we and they may contact you directly.
What legal basis do we have for processing your information?
Ajax Securities Ltd. may process your information because:
• We have a contract with you
• You have given us permission to do so
• To comply with the law
Who might we share your information with?
We may share your personal information with third parties if you’ve consented to this or for legal reasons. For example, we may share your personal information with other security companies, which means companies that we work in partnership with, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006
Where we store your data
• From 22/5/18 the company will not retain any paper files of personal data without consent of the owner of the data and as required under BS7858:2012
* After their expiry any paper records will be destroyed by a registered company authorized to dispose of confidential waste at least once per quarter.
* When processing financial information by telephone staff taking the call must not write down or record any of the information given to them.
* No PC or workstation shall be left unmanned without a suitable password protected screen saver. All PCs and workstations should be closed and password protected overnight.
o All Staff should use only their own login to access PCs and membership databases and not share their login details with others.
• In order to show compliance to the General Data Protection Regulations all staff will carry out a training program and sign to agree that they understand the implications. They will also sign this policy to show they have read and understand their responsibility to personal data.
• From 22/5/18, the Director will conduct a GDPR audit to ensure full compliance
• All staff have signed as part of their contract of employment a confidentiality clause.
Transmission and storage of your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information online isn’t always completely secure and although we use best practice to ensure your data is encrypted to the standard advised in the GDPR, we can’t guarantee the security of your data as it is transmitted and stored.
How long will we keep your personal information?
We won’t keep your personal information for longer than we need it, just as long as is required by law or until you request us to stop using it. If you ask us to remove your data, we will need to keep your request to be erased even if it includes your personal data until such time as you are no longer a stakeholder.
Privacy Notice Updates
We may change or update this notice from time to time so please check back frequently. This notice was last updated on 22nd of May 2018.
If you have any questions, comments and requests regarding recruitment, or removing any information we hold relating to you, please contact us at email@example.com
Ajax Securities Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.
Copyright and Trademarks.
All content materials on this web site are the copyright of Ajax Securities. You are allowed to download the content materials for personal use only. Content materials that belong to Ajax Securities may not be copied, reproduced, republished, broadcasted, modified or distributed without the prior written permission from Ajax Securities.
Any unauthorised copied, reproduced, republished, broadcasted, modified or distributed content materials without written permission from Ajax Securities will result legal actions against the people who went in breach of the law and agreement above. For more information on obtaining written permission to use the marketing materials for any other than personal use please contact us.